• laugh laugh laugh till you die!

    TOP 10 REJECTION EXCUSES BY MALES


    "TOP 10 REJECTION EXCUSES BY MALES"
     
    1. "I think of you as a sister" Means- You're ugly.


    2. "There's a slight difference in our ages" Means- You're ugly
    .

    3. "I'm not attracted to you in 'that way" Means- You're ugly.


    4. "My life is too complicated right now" Means- You're ugly.


    5. "I've got a girlfriend" Means- You're ugly.


    6. "I don't date women where I work" Means-You're ugly.


    7. "It's not you, it's me" Means- You're ugly.
     

    8. "I'm concentrating on my career" Means- You're ugly.


    9. "I'm saved, so my heart belongs to God" Means- You're ugly.


    10. "Let's be friends" Means- You're totally .
    :) :)

    We love to hear what you think!


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment