• laugh laugh laugh till you die!

    One of d best msg on corporate life:



    One of d best msg on corporate life:

    In the past few years,

    1. I learnt to operate 3 critical machines
    * Scanner
    * Printer
    * Xerox Machine

    2. I learnt to use 3 High End Software: 
    * Microsoft Word
    ... * Microsoft Excel
    * Microsoft PowerPoint

    3. I learnt to use 3 great short cuts:-
    * Ctrl+C
    * Ctrl+V
    * Ctrl+S

    4. I learnt to say three very imp words for professional life:-
    * Yes sir
    * Ok sir.
    * I'll Just Do That sir

    5. When I really wanted to quit, I learnt to: -
    * Wake Up early
    * Sleep late
    * Continue to Work

    6. I learnt to: -
    * Face Monday
    * Fight For 6 Days
    * Wait For Saturday

    7. I learnt to give reasons to family frnds and relatives for not making
    * Phone Calls
    * Messages
    * Mails

    8. I learnt to celebrate these things far away from loved ones:-
    * Birthday
    * New Year
    * Festivals

    9. In last one year, People say:-
    * You Learnt...
    * You Earned...
    * You Enjoyed...

    10. But when I compare me with my self...
    * I just Sustained...
    * I just Tolerated...
    * I just Survived... for bucks

    11. I have survived:-
    * For convenience of my Family...
    * To avoid blame of Society...
    * To get tag of Employment...

    12. When I already knew that I have got the wrong train.
    * I learnt to Rejoice...
    * To be Happy...
    * To Smile..

    I learnt that corporate life and dreams can never meet..

    Because when they meet,
    both will lose their meaning..

    We love to hear what you think!


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment