• laugh laugh laugh till you die!

    Don't expect gift from wife


    A woman goes to Italy to attend a 2-week, company training session.

    Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good
    trip.
    The wife answers : 'Thank you honey, what wud you like me to bring for
    you?'

    The husband laughs and says: 'An Italian girl !!!'
    The woman kept quiet and left.
    Two weeks later he picks her up in the airport and asks: 'So, honey, how
    was the trip?'
    'Very good, thank you.' 'And, what happened to my present?'

    'Which present?' She asked.
    'The one I asked for - an Italian girl!!'
    'Oh, that' she said
    'Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait for 9 months to see if it is a girl !!!

    Moral of the story:
    Don't tempt a woman,
    they are sometimes
    dangerously intelligent !!!

    We love to hear what you think!


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment